- Small Overall height 86mm (3.4 inches) Handle height 42mm (1.65 inches) Handle diameter 30mm (1.2 inches) Knot size 19mm
- Medium Overall height 99mm (3.9 inches) Handle height 46mm (1.8 inches) Handle diameter 33mm (1.3 inches) Knot size 21mm
- Large Overall height 105mm (4.1 inches) Handle height 51mm (2 inches) Handle diameter 36mm (1.4 inches) Knot size 23mm
- Extra Large Overall height 110mm (4.3 inches) Handle height 55mm (2.2 inches) Handle diameter 40mm (1.6 inches) Knot size 25mm
- Use and care of your shaving brush: Immerse shaving brush in hot water and shake off excess. Dip in quality shaving cream or use shaving soap and, using circular motions work up a rich warm creamy lather on the beard area. Proceed to shave. After use the shaving brush should be rinsed thoroughly in warm water and hung to dry in a suitable stand. This product is also available on our sister website and main stockist of Edwin Jagger Products – www.theenglishshavingcompany.com
|Short Description||Made in Sheffield. Finest quality traditional style shaving brush which, used with quality shaving cream or soap, will create a rich shaving lather. Best badger is an excellent quality for those wet shavers with strong hair growth or who prefer a rather firmer lathering sensation. Options with or without matching drip stand. Size information detail below - click here to Model EJ876|
Price Value QualityFunt0son 26/12/2016this shaving brush I bought. I was not expecting such great quality, softness and convenience. thank you Edwin Jagger!
Quality Price ValueMarcHSon 10/11/2016I've only been DE shaving a few weeks, so I've nothing to compare this with, but it seems to work very well as far as I can tell. Gets a good lather, nice feel on the face, comfortable handle - no complaints at all.
Price Value QualityStanon 22/10/2016Like rubbing your face with a real live tame badger. Makes lathering luxurious.