- Small Overall height 86mm (3.4 inches) Handle height 42mm (1.65 inches) Handle diameter 30mm (1.2 inches) Knot size 19mm
- Medium Overall height 99mm (3.9 inches) Handle height 46mm (1.8 inches) Handle diameter 33mm (1.3 inches) Knot size 21mm
- Large Overall height 105mm (4.1 inches) Handle height 51mm (2 inches) Handle diameter 36mm (1.4 inches) Knot size 23mm
- Extra Large Overall height 110mm (4.3 inches) Handle height 55mm (2.2 inches) Handle diameter 40mm (1.6 inches) Knot size 25mm
- Use and care of your shaving brush - Immerse shaving brush in hot water and shake off excess. Dip in quality shaving cream or use shaving soap and, using circular motions work up a rich warm creamy lather on the beard area. Proceed to shave. After use the shaving brush should be rinsed thoroughly in warm water and hung to dry in a suitable stand. This product is also available on our sister website and main stockist of Edwin Jagger Products www.theenglishshavingcompany.com
|Short Description||Made in Sheffield. Finest quality traditional style shaving brush which, used with quality shaving cream or soap, will create a rich shaving lather. Best badger is an excellent quality for those wet shavers with strong hair growth or who prefer a rather firmer lathering sensation. Options with or without matching drip stand. Size information detail below - click here to Model EJ872|
Quality Price ValueDeweyon 08/02/2017Very nice brush. I wish I had gotten the silver tip badger. I may still but it. Edwin Jagger products are very good.
Quality Price ValueDouble Aon 17/01/2017This is the first shaving brush I've had since I was a child. It's a great way to get (back) into shaving the right way. You'll enjoy the feel and durability.
ValueSimon 14/07/2015I ordered this brush along with the Edwin Jagger Chrome Knurled DE Razor (review for the razor can be found on the corresponding page).
I ordered these products on a Saturday evening via standard delivery and surprisingly received the parcel on Tuesday along with complimentary sandalwood shaving soap and post shave balm (both being extremely good and fragrant products!)
On using this brush, it was of good build quality and soft to the face. Needless to say, it's a very comfortable brush to use.
It goes without saying, I would still highly recommend this product to anyone.