Handmade in Sheffield by Edwin Jagger, these excellent quality Imitation Horn shaving brushes, used with quality shaving cream or soap will create a rich shaving lather.
Made using specially selected polyester material and hand filled with synthetic Silver Tip fibre which performs very well as an alternative to real badger hair. It is an ideal choice for vegetarians or vegans and the feel and quality of the lather and shave will be comparable. Produces a luxurious creamy lather.
This shaving brush will be delivered in smart Edwin Jagger presentation packaging.
- Small - Overall height 86mm (3.4 inches) Handle height 42mm (1.65 inches) Handle diameter 30mm (1.2 inches) Knot size 19mm
- Medium - Overall height 99mm (3.9 inches) Handle height 46mm (1.8 inches) Handle diameter 33mm (1.3 inches) Knot size 21mm
- Large - Overall height 105mm (4.1 inches) Handle height 51mm (2 inches) Handle diameter 36mm (1.4 inches) Knot size 23mm
- Extra Large - Overall height 110mm (4.3 inches) Handle height 55mm (2.2 inches) Handle diameter 40mm (1.6 inches)Knot size 25mm
Use and care of your shaving brush: Immerse shaving brush in hot water and shake off excess. Dip in quality shaving cream or use shaving soap and work up a rich warm creamy lather on the beard area using circular motions. Proceed to shave. After use, the shaving brush should be rinsed thoroughly in warm water and hung to dry in a suitable stand.
- quality and beautiful brush
I’m using a size M brush, just the perfect size for my face. The size, the handle, the backbone gives me amazing shaving experience. And it doesn’t take a long tome to dry out that really impressed me.
Quality Price Value
The large size brush is the perfect size for myself, and its high quality makes me feel really good when shaving. This brush give me very strong confidence of your products, and I will definitely try your other products in the future
Quality Price Value