This Edwin Jagger Imitation Ivory Super Badger Shaving Brush with Stand will create a rich shaving lather when used with quality shaving cream or soap
The brushes are hand made in Sheffield using highly polished horn polyester material and are filled with super badger hair. Super badger is an excellent quality for those wet shavers who prefer a softer and more luxurious lathering sensation.
This version of the brush comes with a matching drip stand.
- Small - Overall height 86mm (3.4 inches) Handle height 42mm (1.65 inches) Handle diameter 30mm (1.2 inches) Knot size 19mm
- Medium - Overall height 99mm (3.9 inches) Handle height 46mm (1.8 inches) Handle diameter 33mm (1.3 inches) Knot size 21mm
- Large - Overall height 105mm (4.1 inches) Handle height 51mm (2 inches) Handle diameter 36mm (1.4 inches) Knot size 23mm
- Extra Large - Overall height 110mm (4.3 inches) Handle height 55mm (2.2 inches) Handle diameter 40mm (1.6 inches) Knot size 25mm
Use and care of your shaving brush: Immerse shaving brush in hot water and shake off excess. Dip in quality shaving cream or use shaving soap and, using circular motions work up a rich warm creamy lather on the beard area. Proceed to shave. After use the shaving brush should be rinsed thoroughly in warm water and hung to dry in a suitable stand.
- An excellent brush from Edwin Jagger
I bought this shaving brush to replace my old one of unknown provenance (it was simply labelled "real badger"). This Edwin Jagger super badger brush was highly recommended on several websites, so I took a chance and ordered it. What a difference! It has just the right combination of stiffness to develop and apply a good lather, and softness to not irritate my skin. The plastic drip stand is handy for keeping the brush upright when soaking it in the sink before shaving, and of course for drying the brush when I'm done. The price was very reasonable and shipping to Canada was fast and easy. Very happy with my purchase.
Quality Price Value