This Edwin Jagger Light Horn Best Badger Shaving Brush will create a rich shaving lather when used with quality shaving cream or soap
The brushes are hand made in Sheffield using finest, highly polished Imitation Horn polyester material and are filled with best badger hair. Best badger is a great choice for those wet shavers with strong hair growth or who prefer a firmer lathering sensation.
- SMALL Overall height 86mm (3.4 inches) Handle height 42mm (1.65 inches) Handle diameter 30mm (1.2 inches) Knot size 19mm.
- MEDIUM Overall height 99mm (3.9 inches) Handle height 46mm (1.8 inches) Handle diameter 33mm (1.3 inches) Knot size 21mm
- LARGE Overall height 105mm (4.1 inches) Handle height 51mm (2 inches) Handle diameter 36mm (1.4 inches) Knot size 23mm
- EXTRA LARGE Overall height 110mm (4.3 inches) Handle height 55mm (2.2 inches) Handle diameter 40mm (1.6 inches) Knot size 25mm
Use and care of your shaving brush: Immerse shaving brush in hot water and shake off excess. Dip in quality shaving cream or use shaving soap and work up a rich warm creamy lather on the beard area using circular motions. Proceed to shave. After use the shaving brush should be rinsed thoroughly in warm water and hung to dry in a suitable stand.
- Excellent customer service
Beautiful product of high quality. Soft brush and very easy to lather. Customer service went above and beyond by making international shipping convenient. Thanks very much, 100% recommendation.
Quality Price Value