Razor Head Information
- Edwin Jagger razors are manufactured to the highest technical standards and you can choose from three different shaving blade systems.
- DE (double-edge) Safety Razors
DE (double edge) or traditional safety razors were introduced in the early 1900's and are now one of the most popular wet shaving methods with shavers of all ages. Using this blade system razor will achieve a simple but very effective, single cutting action similar to that of open bladed cut throat razors.
- All Edwin Jagger DE razors use the Edwin Jagger designed, two part DE head.
- Replacement DE razor blades may be purchased inexpensively from our site.
- Replacement top plate and whole DE head components are available to purchase on our site
- To keep your razor in pristine condition remove the blade, rinse regularly with warm water and allow to dry.
- To clean use either household washing up liquid/degreaser or use a soft cloth with non-abrasive chrome cleaner such as Peek.
•Click here to order DE Blades direct from edwinjagger.co.uk
All Edwin Jagger DE razors are supplied with one FREE Feather blade and come in Edwin Jagger packaging.
Warning: Do not overtighten the DE head. Cast metal is fragile if dropped onto a hard surface. Do not use alcohol to clean your razor.
- Gillette Fusion Pro-Glide Razor
Gillette Fusion Pro-glide® razors are made using the Gillette Fusion Pro-glide blade system. The lubricated, five blades are positioned close together to evenly distribute the cutting surface for exceptional comfort and performance. Gillette suggests this system will provide the best Gillette shave yet. It also allows accuracy around awkward areas such as the nose.
All Edwin Jagger Gillette® Fusion® razors are supplied with one Gillette® Fusion Pro-glide® blade and come in Edwin Jagger packaging.
- Gillette Mach 3 Razor
Edwin Jagger Mach 3 razors are made using both Gillette® Mach 3 Razors® & Gillette® Mach 3 Turbo® blade heads. This lubricted, triple blade system by Gillette® is still very popular and guarantees a very close, safe shave. Turbo - makes the closest shave more comfortable with less irritation, even when shaving against the hair growth direction. Features: 3 new anti-friction blades, new, soft protective microfins and enhanced indicator lubricating strip. All Edwin Jagger Gillette® Mach 3® razors are supplied with one Gillette® Mach 3® blade and come in Edwin Jagger packaging.