Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
The promoter is: Edwin Jagger Ltd (company no. 03372480) whose registered office is at Adept House, 6 Morpeth Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S3 7JL.
The competition is open to all social media followers, with the exception of employees of Edwin Jagger and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition will run on Facebook and Twitter. Only one winner will be selected from the combined entries from both channels.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 12:00 Monday 2nd December 2019 (GMT). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: comment on the Facebook post relating to the competition/respond to the tweet relating to the competition stating what you hope to receive as a Christmas gift.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: an Edwin Jagger Plaza Imitation Granite Super Badger Shaving Brush.
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be selected at random from the combined entries on Facebook and Twitter.
14. The winner will be notified by comment and direct message on Facebook or Twitter. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will require the address of the winner in order to send the prize.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.