This is the Edwin Jagger Chatsworth Barley Fusion Pro-Glide Razor Edwin Jagger, Europe's leading manufacturer of finest hand made shaving equipment has combined modern manufacturing technology and traditional Sheffield hand skills to produce the traditionally shaped, all metal Chatsworth Barley Fusion Razor. Machined from solid brass, hand polished and triple plated with copper, nickel, and blue white chrome, these razors are all hand assembled and finished. The decorative, intricate barley patterning further accentuates the handle shape and adds wet grip. Used with quality shaving cream or soap the Gillette Fusion Pro-glide 5 blade system will produce an ultra close, accurate and safe shave. Beautifully balanced for perfect shaving. Delivered in Edwin Jagger branded packaging.
Gillette® Mach3® Turbo, Gillette® Fusion® and ProGlide® are registered trademarks of Proctor & Gamble. Edwin Jagger Limited is not affiliated with Proctor & Gamble.
- See above
-The razor feels solid and weighty which makes it feel like a quality product
-The blade adaptor is a perfect fit
- Initial impression is that it will be very durable
- Because the product is all metal, when it gets wet the grip is prone to slippage when shaving
- The product is quite weighty, probably double a Gillette razor and so is not as easy to use as those razors
- The metal is not as attractive as silver - its has quite a harsh, metallic appearance
- There is what appears to be a plastic or rubber ring between the razor and the adaptor, I can see this deteriorating first
- Didn't come is particularly attractive box, I remember it just being cardboard in construction
I like the razor, given what I have explained above I would still have bought it although I would also consider an alternative, non-metallic option too. If they made a silver-plate or sterling version, that would have been far better in my view and I'd replace this one with that if it were available.
Quality Price Value